REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 30th, 2019
CANCELLATION DEADLINE: September 6th, 2019
Things to bring:
1) Identification (this is a tested seminar)
2) Notepad and writing instruments
3) Windows laptop PC running Windows 7, 8, or 10 (must have USB port and a RS-232 port or adapter and bring power supply)
4) Note: You will need either a native RS-232 DB-9 Port or RS232 to USB convertor for your laptop.
5) Required: An “eager to learn” attitude.
There are daily open-book tests that you must pass in order to achieve Certification.
NOTE: Fundamental electronics understanding and general knowledge of fire alarm systems and hardware is required to maximize understanding of the material to be presented. You will be provided manuals, discs, USB flash drives, and other related training material to keep. Instruction will be provided in Southern Accented English, no good translation provided, but we’ll try.
Please complete a registration per attendee (using either format best for you). Each attendee will receive an email confirmation and reminder(s) of the class dates.